Constance is a New Orleans arts org that is creating Catalogue a bi monthly printed map of things to do. An awesome idea we could use here in Pittsburgh too.
Thanks for the good words and the feature.
Catalogue is an art map for New Orleans, a city full of beguiling little galleries, where everything feels like it could be just around the corner. There’s no city better to wander around in — any little side-street, hole-in-the-wall could be the best po-boy you ever had, and any little art gallery can pull you in for much longer than intended, but sometimes it’s nice to have a guide (and a way back). And for cultural bonus points, Catalogue has consciously democratized the New Orleans gallery scene, listing everyone equally, including the off-the-radar, out of the art district places that are sure to suck you in for whole afternoons. It’s also very pretty and will be updated every few months, so feel free to brag to your friend on how up-to-date you are on basically everything. — Meaghan O.
13 Notes/ Hide
- free-registry-cleaner reblogged this from weareconstance
- foreclosure-listings reblogged this from weareconstance
- iheartpgh reblogged this from weareconstance and added:
- consumerization likes this
- fiddlesandfistfights likes this
- cfbwe likes this
- 825b reblogged this from weareconstance
- weareconstance posted this